New Films Released!
With more than six decades of experience in the field of international development, we’ve produced a lot of audio and video pieces – all aimed at explaining our work. Here are some of our most recent productions:
- The Story of Food: USC Canada’s new short, animated film will get you thinking about our broken food system. It identifies what’s gone wrong, and what we can do to rebuild it.
- Banking Diversity : Watch this short video to learn more about the critical role that seed saving and seed diversity play in ensuring a stable global food supply, now and into the future.
- Hijacked Future : a film by Ashnan films that looks at the efforts of small farmers to maintain autonomy and sovereignty over their seeds and livelihoods.
- Return to Nepal : a film by Robert Lang and Kensington Communications that Chronicles musician Bruce Cockburn’s visit to USC-supported projects in Humla, Nepal and the work of farmers cultivating steep mountain slopes in this little-known corner of the world.
To order copies of any of these films, please email Kate Green at email@example.com. And check out USC’s YouTube Channel for all of USC’s films from the past decades. You can also explore our site if you want to see:
- Public Service Announcements: Have a look at some of the PSAs – both new and old that we’ve produced over the years.
- Documentaries: Watch the ever-growing collection of some of the documentaries that have been produced by and about USC Canada since 1945.
- Photo Galleries: Here you’ll find photos showcasing the work of our partners in Asia, Africa, and Latin America.